All pages need the same header and footer.
Header (refer to mighty-header-mockup.png screenshot)
a. CTA button with "Apply Now!" button text in upper right corner.
b. Phone number in upper right, slightly to the left of "Apply Now" button.
c. Thrivest logo (thrivest-logo.png) in upper left corner.
d. Navigation between logo and phone number (Our Solutions, About Us, Cases We Fund, FAQ's, Blog). There will be sub-navigation drop-downs under About Us, Our Solutions, and Cases We Fund.
Bread crumb navigation on all pages that link from current page back to homepage.
Although this is a financial website, we want to stress that we're real people that want to help in anyway we can. So images of happy people on each page should help accomplish this.
1. Homepage: Needs to tell a story and give an overview of our solutions, our values, our mission statement, and how we are different/better than the competition. We want to stress that we're passionate about helping our clients find the best possible funding solutions at competitive pricing. We want people to either apply for funding (either online or by calling us), or navigate to the correct section of our site to learn more info about their specific funding needs.
2. Standard inner page for standard pages: be creative. Big, bold images.
3. FAQ's Page: Similar to https://mighty.com/faq/, where there are 3 icons for the 3 different segments of frequently asked questions: Plaintiffs Funding, Attorney Funding, Zadroga Funding, NFL Funding, BP Funding (we need to be able to add/delete opportunities (ex: once the NFL lawsuit has passed, we need to delete it).
4. Blog, where each post contains a big, bold image and first 5 blog posts are always displayed. I like the blog at http://www.digitalmarketer.com/blog/ (big bold images, limited side-bar info (a couple images linking to important calls to action and a list of their best blog posts-no tag clouds, categories, archives, blogroll, or any other wasteful links).
5. Thrivest Brands: We have 2 sub companies under the Thrivest brand: Thrivest Legal Funding (funds plaintiffs) and Thrivest Specialty Funding (funds attorneys and specialty funding opportunities including the NFL concussion settlement, 911 first responder Zadroga Bill, and BP Oil Spill.(see attached logos for each company). We need a page that provides information about each entity. We want to include the key executives associated with each entity (head shots), as well as a brief 3-4 sentence bio. Each sub-company needs to include the respective logo (see attached).