Website to sell and promote a digital product 'Revision Success with Mind Maps'.
We are looking for a 'clean' professional but fun, fresh and enticing design aimed at 15 to 18 year olds + parents + teachers.
Please see the brief for all the detailed documents and links>>>
Revision Success with Mind Maps
Buzan Online (www.buzanonline.com) developa brain-friendly, organic piece of Mind Mapping software - Buzan's iMindMap.
We are now extending our product range to encompass a revision based product for students that combines a cut-down version of iMindMap with an e-learning course on Revision Techniques that integrates Mind Mappingin an interactive approach.
Revision Success with Mind Maps aims to teach 15 to 18 year olds on HOW to revise offering tips, advice and guidance - focusing on Mind Mapping as the technique to help them achieve better grades.
The product is a combination of iMindMap and an upbeate-learning course made up of a range of multimediaincluding video, animation, photos, narration and interactive MindMapping. The product is delivered digitally.
The course relieson Mind Mapping to help its users revise more effectively and interacts with Buzan'siMindMap (http://www.imindmap.com).
Users will mostprobably find the site via a Google search, blogs or viral e-marketing so it is key that the site enticesthem in instantly. **Google considerations very important
PagesThe website will be dynamic with a menu present throughout. Starting with a main homepage; 8 subsequent info pages and a payment system (which we will set-up)
- The main homepage needs to be brightly colourful with white space to reflect the message of Mind Mapping. Lots of images too - mesh in with e-learning course (see link to screen shots below).
- 8 information pages - the same design can be used for each page as they will simply be delivering further detailed info.
- There will alsobe a payment page - we will be settings up the payment gateway with a providersuch as 1 Shopping Cart.Stock imagesallowed.
Here is thedocument with the site content (Note: you do not have to follow this exactlayout):
Signature Graphic (feel free to amend colour to match colour scheme):
Screen shots offeatured product:
http://imindmap.s3.amazonaws.com/Re…nShots.zip (feel free to use – more provided upon request)
Download andinstall iMindMap to see an example of an e-learning course. Click on the ELC tab on the top toolbar andselect ELC showcase:
- Clean, fresh and vibrant look
- Appeal primarily to 15 - 18 year old students but also to parents and teachers
- Bright colours and white space - main colour should be purple (see links to screen shots of the e learning course) + bold images / icons
- Graphically mesh in with the e-learning course (see links to screen shots)
- Organic looking - curved lines, rounded corners to boxes
- Something we can adapt for a one-page American style website at a later date
- Layered editable PSD file
- 960px width
- Note: Extra $400 to winner if able to provide code (see below)
- Fully coded site should be based on DIVs not multiple nested tables - commenting where relevant
- Standard-compliant CSS - commenting where relevant
- Google ranking critical (meta tags provided upon request)
- Google web analytics code
- Site built in Flash