We're looking to redesign our corporate website to better promote our new software platform via video, and extend our blog
We're looking to redesign our corporate website this month to better promote our software platform and extend our use of video and blogs.
We'd like you to come up with a design for our new homepage
Our company is a social network/on-demand software company for media and PR professionals.
I have created a quick mockup of the type of thing I'm after which you can view at:
Please also reference our current design at http://www.mediaconnect.com.au
- Use of our corporate colours - grey red blye
- A main element with three tabs that can be break down our videos into 5 areas
- A prominent blog area on home page
- A video testimonial/educational section at bottom
- A testimonial quote area on home
- A diary section on home
- Strong call-to-action buttons at the top to request more information or register
- User of Web2.0 elements like gradients, icons, etc but still maintaining a corporate software feel
Anything that looks outdated