Ray Pittman got their new web page design by running a design contest:
website design for Schillers Sewing Circle
Check out Ray Pittman's Web page design contest…
Brick and mortar store located in quiet Connecticut (US) town that sells vacuums and sewing machines, does repairs on both and offers classes for sewing and embroidery. Due to manufacturer constraints, we cannot sell most of the sewing machines online.
http://www.brother-usa.com/homesewing/ http://www.babylock.com/ http://www.qualitysewing.com/
**** UPDATED **** !! We need a Splash (PORTAL) page !! · Company logo should be no more than 120px tall, address should be somewhere in the header. No need for social media. · Horizontal menu with drop downs, please use the following: Home, Sewing, Vacuums, Specials, About Us, Contact Us (also use the following for the VACUUMS sub menu: vacuum cleaners, vacuum accessories, floor polishers, floor & rug cleaners, air purifiers, repairs) · No need for search box, please have a mailing list sign up box instead. · Needs to be a main focus on 4 primary categories with images: World of Sewing, World of Vacuums, Sewing & Vacuum Repairs, Sewing & Embroidery Classes this should let the users choose the path that they are interested in. HOME PAGE SHOULD NOT HAVE A SIDE NAV - should just be a content area.... · Content should be 65% of body, leaving 35% for a slider area of ADS or SPECIALS · Area for small ads beneath content & slider · Interior page should be a product detail page. * We cannot sell most of the sewing machines, the site must contain enough information to entice the user to come into the store. Detail page should be tabbed to show different information. · Need a side navigation with the specified category's sub sections.
Our target audience tends to be older, female, educated, They look for that family oriented business, which we are. The site should be iconic/visual. Remember that this is NOT an e-commerce site, but one that entices a visitor to come to the brick-n-mortar store. Phone number and address should be prominent.
US$750 Custom package
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Web page design starts at $799.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their web page design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Ray Pittman collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
The job was a complex web app, including transactional and social design elements. Chris did a fantastic job; he was patient, responsive and quick. He also delivered excellent design work and we were super pleased with the entire process. I have never worked with him before, and I was pleasantly surprised at how professional and talented he is.
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
Our brand is called “Blessed Life”. This will be a luxury brand in planners like Louis Vuitton/Guess/Gucci in clothing.
We are developing a children's age 5-13 yrs immune, cognitive, recovery supplement consumed daily with added essential v
People of all ages and gender.
Families, restaurants, children, kitchens
Wood all Good is a small business venture, a craftsman turned up-and-coming entrepreneur, and a labor of love, with smal
Help us out with our website. Our hope is to find someone that we can continue work working with. Funphoria is an upc
Audio/Visual design, sales, and installation company targeting commercial offices/warehouses, schools, libraries, houses