Moodyfire is an excellent designer and great communicator. He walked us through his entire process from concepting to final execution. We definitely recommend working with him!
How Cira Solutions started their web page design journey
Racing Queensland Ltd
Racing Queensland Ltd is a new organisation that is the amalgamation of thoroughbred horse racing, harness racing, and greyhound racing in Queensland, Australia.
As the governing body of racing, Racing Queensland's responsibilites are to coordinate, manage, and regulate the racing industry by:
1. administering the Rules of Racing
2. implementing sound policies
3. enforcing standards of safety and integrity
4. licensing industry participants
5. licensing race clubs and monitoring their activities and performance
6. monitoring the condition of racecourses and working with racing clubs to ensure courses are developed to a suitable standard
7. commissioning and undertaking research and promotional activities
8. administering industry funding and commercial agreements
9. representing the Queensland racing industry on the peak national body, the Australian Racing Board, and its sub-committees
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience is primarily racing industry participants (jockeys, harness drivers, trainers, owners, and stable hands, and bookmakers) and secondary other stakeholders such as; the media, general public, and race goers.
The primary target audience is predominantly male (though there are many female participants) who have had, or intend to have, life long careers in the racing industry and who are very knowledgeable about racing. The age group varies from teenage apprentice jockeys and stable hands through to 45 - 60 year old trainers, owners, reporters etc. who will be conservative and have strong opinions.
This website should portray the almagamation of thoroughbred horse racing, harness racing, and greyhound racing in Queensland, Australia. It must also:
* Reflect the RQL logo and integrate this into the creative design.
* Be clear while presenting a large amount of information and options.
* Use one or two strong main colours, using shades of neutral colour (grey, black, brown etc.) to highlight other components like menus and buttons.
See attached Design Brief for further information and examples of other comparable websites.