(1) Home - my full body image, logo, and quotation from me - "Helping you move through your divorce to your life on the other side" with my signature and links to other pages - Biography, Adrienne Nicole Hunter, Esq., Hunter Mediation and Arbitration Process, Appeals Process, Consultation Calendar, Mediation Calendar. I would like the ability to add a link to testimonials and local media articles "as seen in" at a later time. Each page including Home should have a clear link entitled Schedule Mediation Now and a clear link for customer login.
(2) Adrienne Nicole Hunter, Esq. - logo, 2 photos of me presenting at family law conference and text - Adrienne Nicole Hunter - biography, legal experience and credentials
(3) Hunter Mediation and Arbitration Process - logo, 2 photos of me mediating disputes with 2 different couples, and text - step by step explanation of the mediation and arbitration process.
(Will have an identical page layout for Hunter Resolution Divorce Appeals (2 different photos of me arguing appeals before GA Supreme Court) and text explaining a different process for handling appeals. There will be no scheduling for appeals process, just directions for customer to email or fax a copy of the order sought appealed and to provide me with his explanation as to why he believes the trial judge erred.)
(4) Consultation Calendar (blue) - Will set forth my calendar for mediation and arbitration 1-hour consultations, married spouses can see my calendar and select a time-slot to come in to meet me and find out if they want to move forward with mediation. (Will have a Mediation Calendar (green) with the same page format, see below*)
(5) Consultation Scheduling - Customers have to create a profile with basic information - name of each spouse, age of each spouse, address for each spouse, including county of residence (i.e. Fulton County) so I know the court jurisdiction, years of marriage, number of children of the marriage and ages, other children from previous relationships and ages, employment of each spouse. Then, the page will allow them to pay for the consultation by credit card - Amex, VISA, MasterCard to reserve the mediation consultation date, and will provide rules for cancelation (Rescheduling is permitted 48 hours before a scheduled mediation, but unfortunately, no refunds are provided once a consultation is scheduled). When done the mediation 1-hour consultation date is reserved automatically on my calendar.
*After the mediation consultation takes place, customers can log in again, enter a code I will give them at the consultation if I decide mediation is appropriate, and they can schedule the actual mediation (in six-hour one-day segments) on a Mediation Calendar in the same way they scheduled the consultation, paying for the segments by credit card and then the day or multiple days are reserved automatically on my calendar. Same rules for rescheduling and cancelation. My internal calendar should show both blue consultation appointments and green consultation appointments, so I know what is reserved and paid each day.
**I want the site to work well - no glitches, image or functioning problems, on Mac and IBM computers and laptops, and IPADs, IPhones and Blackberrys.