Description: The design should support dentists looking for details about our different events, who may fill in the contact form, or contact us directly.
Graphics to reflect a professional clear image of what we do, without being overpowering. There are three pages to be designed as can be seen from our wireframe document attached. All pages carry forward some of the same elements such as our logo, contact form etc
1- Home Page
2- Dental Travel Page
3- Detailed Event pages
Overall colour scheme should be easy on the eyes and make it a place people want to revisit. It should match our logo and feature the same or similar colours.
These pages should be centered
We prefer Arial/Tahoma for simplicity and easy readability. Font size should be at least 12 for easy readability. Top Horizontal Navigation Bar:
- Use colour tabs with contrasting background & text –drop-down menus should appear below tabs.
3. Essential elements:
The list below contains the essential elements.
A) Home Page
- Main text area
- Contact form
- Latest Deals
- Program at a glance – this will include the dates and location for each event
B) Dental Travel Page
- Main benefits section
- Independent vertically aligned text areas with featured headers & a clear visual hierarchy
-Pictures representative of the area being visited should be shown next to date and location description
C) Detailed Events page
- Main title with date, destination, Speakers’ name & conference topic
- new sub-menu for the detail pages- for table of contents
- series of sub sections describing the event
- clear visual hierarchy needed
Proportions of various sections may be modified to support dentists in their search for conference information & being able to contact us.
We are providing a separate document that specifies the layouts we NEED you to use. Here's the wireframe: http://seoroi.com/downloads/wireframe