We've just rebranded with a new logo, and new stationery and we need a new website design! Trouble is, we're too busy doing designs for our clients to do our own!
We're looking for a clean, fresh, quite minimalist design for our website. You can see a copy of our new brand guidelines at http://www.firehoop.com/brand/firehoopbrand.pdf. You can also download an EPS version of our logo at
Our current holding page - http://www.firehoop.com shows the sort of direction that we're heading in.
The site will have the following sections...
- Home Page
- Our Work (the things we've done)
- Our Thoughts (articles and blogs)
- Our Clients (the type of people we work with)
- Work With Us (a bit about recruitment)
- Contact Us
- A professional design that fits with our brand guidelines
- We'd like a design which explores illustrative uses of our logo to provide a backdrop for the site as opposed to using photography.
- A simple, clear navigational structure.
- Something that reflects our friendly and approachable attitude.
- I want to really convey the fact that we know what we're talking about, so areas on the homepage which detail the latest articles / blog posts would be good.