15 year old trusted regional health-related brand needs a serious website update. The site will be mainly ecommerce-oriented; selling products on the site but will also serve to drive local customers into the store with pre-paid card purchases and compelling promotions.
DRlNK M0RE WATER
We are a purified water store where people bring bottles in and we
refill them. Customers buy pre-paid water cards to save money. We also carry numerous other items such as water bottles, hydration packs, water bottle dispensers, etc. We
also carry gluten free food items for those that are gluten sensitive,
but water is the main focus, that's what pays the rent.We're operating on 100% wind power.This is a trusted name (company) that's been serving the community for 15 years. We also have a rather large presence in the event and donation arena locally.
Our ideal customer is one who wants to drink good clean drinking water
and save money while doing it. We charge less than the grocery store
for a much better product. In the area we live in, the water is
horrible, so people using point of use filters are also a target.
We have been a trusted name that's been serving the community for over fifteen years.
Our goals with the website are to inform the public about my business, Encourage
customers to both buy our products online and to encourage local people to visit our place of business.
Our current site is at drinkmoreretail.com (you can look at for content ideas but the design is BAD!) and our logo can be downloaded from here.
- The width of the site should be between 960 and 1000 pixels wide.
- If I had to choose one word that would describe the feeling I want to get across to the site visitors it would be "Healthy"
- The overall look-and feel should convey: Informative, professional, have excellent flow, and look health-oriented
- I prefer to use all Stock images
- Other sites we like include bayleys.com for its simple and effective layout (although the design is too flat-looking - we'd prefer more dimension and its too wordy on the bottom though) raceface.com, it's highly stimulative and has a dimensional (non-flat) look to it (excluding the full page intro)
- Colors I like for the design include blue and beige, but I am open to other options.
- The websites menus should contain the following sections (not necessarily in this order): Home Page, Products, FAQ, Contact Us, Locations and Map
- This is important: Please do not submit designs with aliased (jagged) text. It makes it hard to judge if the design is poor or just the text is making it look hideous.
- Flat, boring design
- Avoid orange, pink, purple