How mikecorrales started their web page design journey
Website sells energy efficiency and renewable energy related consumer products to consumers. We sell B2B to both government and business. The site needs to be professional but still look fun and lively.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our website sells consumer products and sells B2B to both government and business. Our target audience is environmentally conscious consumers and needs to be professional but still look fun and lively.
The site's main menu sections should include:
- About Us
- Products / Services
- Build Your Own System [info/pics submit form]
- Become a Network Installer [info/pics submit form]
- Project Gallery
- Contact UsSecondary menu links (either footer or otherwise) should include:
- Media / Press
- smooth river flowing
- Chinese Five Phases (elements)You can view our current website at asappower.com.
Other websites we like:
- embraer.comHere are some of the products we'll be selling:
- Consumer Products -> greenhome.com
- Government sales -> eagle-1mfg.com
- I love quotations and will have one to a page.
- We need to have trust symbols, like Verisign and green symbols like Co-op America and EPA Green Power partnership symbols on the page.
- We need to have one main specials section with a heavy call-to-action. There should be limited products
- We have an existing logo and while it can have treatments used to give it dimension, we need to keep the basic look of the logo the same.- It can be downloaded from here (copy and paste the link): creator.zoho.com/DownloadFile.do?filepath=/1212525081477_ASAP_POWER_LOGO.zip&sharedBy=mikecorrales
- Feel free to use stock photography if and where it makes the site more appealing.
- While it's primarily a consumer ecommerce website, we need to make our business, municipal, and federal government buyers
also comfortable shopping at the site -- so they gotta feel like they
belong there too.