How crowdfab started their web page design journey
Skipflip needs a logo, a icon and the design of the header, info-layer (edit profil) and two account page. The design should be very simple and slim.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
skipflip is a little private project, which could be getting big if it works and we will your customer for a long time. the service should be like Paulsseiten.de and is inspired by Stumpleupon.com. check out the skipflip wireframes.
- an 2d logo with maximum 2 colors (white and black are no colors)
- An icon, which works very small like a delicious-icon, too
- those fresh colors. it´s about entertainment
- we need a simple design of the header, account-pages (2) and information-layers like the "add website"-layer
- the design should be simple and slim.
- a little bit 3d & web 2.0 design for the website is ok. like on Stumpleupon.com.
- no 3d & web 2.0 logo. the logo must work very small and must be cheap to print e.g. on tshirts.
- no pictues and big grafics
- NO CODING