We are the hippest travel agency anywhere, specializing in romantic travel. The design of our resorts and vacations must be impeccable, and so too should be our website and newsletter. Based in Los Angeles, we have many VIP/celebrity clients, but we also serve clientele all over the US and Canada. Our slogan is "escape to bliss" and our web site and e-blast newsletter should convey that feeling. The design and imagery should convey the aspiration we all have: to escape to paradise. Key information must also be simply but compellingly conveyed.
Our Target audience is a sophisticated, high-end user who responds to simple, elegant, beautiful design. The web site must establish our credibility be informative, and be aspirational in its information and imagery.
Clean. Clear. Credibility.
Aspirational. Beautiful. Simple.
Key information VERY fast to read.
Use of beautiful imagery critical.
DEFINE US (Home page):
Blisscape: The ultimate agency for Romantic Travel
Luxury. Style. Value.
Value Added in every booking: Free Upgrades, Breakfasts and other amenities.
Font: Century Gothic
1. The homepage of Blisscape.com needs redesign per notes above and below.
2. The second assignment is the design of our weekly newsletter -- each week a different hotel in a different destination will be featured with a special offer exclusive to Blisscape users. The first special will be for the Kahala hotel in Hawaii.
Please include the following text below, plus at least two images of the hotel/Hawaii:
Blisscape Special of the Week: The Kahala Hotel, Hawaii
Escape to bliss in Oahu's most beautiful, exclusive resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. A favorite with presidents, royalty and celebrities.
•Free upgrade to Beachfront accommodation
•Free Breakfasts for each guest
Call or email now to plan your escape.
Blisscape. 877.78.BLISS email@example.com
1. Original Site: blisscape.com
Developer partial redo: (work in progress—still far off)
Design needs to be far more consistent.
Too many colors/sections/styles. We want one main look. Century Gothic Font. Please respond to design imperatives above and below.
•Currently there’s a bit of a pastiche feel, different sections have entirely different styles, looks, colors. Let’s create one consisent look.
•Stick to four colors. Light blue, orange, white, and ...? Dark blue? Brown?
•Font: century gothic
•Right now there is there are four different sections to the home page—this should feel instead like one organic whole.
•Lose the tabs.
•Key imagery should rotate every 3 seconds
•Each image should have one of the following four distinct key branding points: (only one will appear at a time.)
1. Blisscape (logo): the ultimate agency for romantic travel.
2. Luxury. Style. Value. (headline) Blisscape makes every trip an escape to bliss at the lowest possible price.
3. Free Bonus Amenities (upgrades, breakfasts, etc.) with every booking.
4. Subscribe for exclusive specials at the most sought-after resorts.
none of these are perfect -- but have elements of style that are similar to our brand:
http://www.kahalaresort.com (use for newsletter/Blisscape Special)
Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reason. I want you to get the gig!