I am a Real Estate broker in the DC area and I want to create an untraditional real estate website which focuses on promoting myself, my accomplishments, and negotiating stats.
I am young, energetic, and professional and I would like my website to promote those traits. The site should convey to users that my ability are superior and create an urgency to contact me.
I am targeting 25-50 year olds that are in the market to sell their home or would like to buy a home.
My target audience is tech savvy, earn over $100k/year, and seek out good service.
I would like to design the home page for my website. The home page objective is to promote my brand and services. I would like the site to employ latest web trends and calls to action.
It should be Real Estate themed site that conveys to the reader that they found the site.
You can be creative with the design but I would like to work off the colors of my logo and incorporate my profile picture.
I would like the site to be professional in nature and utilize graphics more than text. I prefer white space with these types of websites.
I like the styles of large fonts being used across many websites today, such as http://www.roost.com and contactme.com. I want the large tag line to say
"Great Agents are Hard to Find" and then list my three accomplishments:
-In 2010 my listings sold for 98.2% of list price.
-In 2010 I negotiated better than 96% of agents in DC/MD/VA
-Over $75,000,000 in sales since 2005
The page should include my logo, my profile picture, and a place for a bio video. The header should be minimal in size and the buttons/sections are "Search the MLS, Buying, Selling,"
1. There should be a MLS Search option on the site, the buttons and fields must stay the same but the background can change- see attached.
2. I would like an image/icon that conveys my advantage when representing buyers. The graphic should include 'Over $75,000,000 Sold since 2005" Then a bold header and one liner describing what it says.
3. A image/icon for my advantage when representing sellers in graph form (my listings sell for 98% of asking price vs competition sell for 94% and my listings average 22 days on market and competition is 60 days. A bold header and a one liner description.
4. An icon/image that conveys my advantage on New Construction, something to the effect of "Don't Buy New Construction until You Read This" A Bold Header and one liner description.
5. I would like a testimonial icon/image,maybe multiple quotes
6. An icon for "Explore Northern Virginia" this should include multiple images similar to the section here: http://arbourrealty.com/
7. I would like a contact form on the home page, basic name, email, phone, comment.
8. A "Market Trends" box/icon with a graph demonstrating following the link is lots of good info.
No, i have a facebook page for this brand facebook.com/bestfairfaxrealtor
http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ - I DO NOT LIKE THE HEADER AND DARK COLORS. However I do like the use of icons, i like the boxed layout, use of images and pictures, especially the bottom half.
His objective of promoting himself is the same thing I would like to do.
http://www.contactme.com/ I like the large font and bullet points and the use of video, I DO NOT like the cartoon look of the site. I also like the easy navigation and style of the footer.
http://www.roost.com/ I love the fonts, style/feel, lots of content above the fold.
http://www.webs.com I like the easy navigation, header. I would need to have much more white space and would need to fit in much more above the fold. However, I like the footer in this site as well.
http://www.estately.com I like the clean look and lots of white space.