We are a state-of-the-art, B2B, language training company.
• We offer tailor made, B2B language courses,
• using a blended learning approach (face to face, virtual classrooms, webconf, chat, Skype, ...),
• with a driven team of enthusiastic professionals,
• supported by a client friendly back-office,
• and a turn-key organization for our custumers
Our core values are:
• Pleasure & comfort
Our vision & promise:
Our promise is “Always a pleasure”, since we believe that only with pleasure and comfort, students will acquire confidence. And learning with confidence, leads to the most effective and long lasting acquiring of language skills.
Always a pleasure also stands for ‘learn as you please’. We intensely use innovative, new media in our blended learning approach (face-to-face, phone (talk, texting, mobile apps), chat, webconferences, podcasts, distance learning, virtual classrooms, et cetera).
Through pleasure and comfort we offer maximum return from language training.
We are currently redesigning our website. The functional and interaction desigs are finished. We would like you to visualize two (and maybe later the other 5) of our wireframed page templates.
We are focussing on corporates and larger SMEs in the European markets (business-to-business).
We are aiming at an online dialogue with both:
• Potential students, as well as
• Their bosses (management and the ones who pay).
These business oriented people are looking for a state-of-the-art company, that is 'personal and human' as well. Therefore state-of-the-art and 'pleasure & comfort' are key values for the design.
We ask you to visualise two templates for our website:
1. Our new homepage
2. A content page
We provide you with the detailed templates from our Interaction Design (see 'Templates Home and Content.pdf'. You are free to do whatever you feel is right to get a state-of-the-art design with an astonishingly Look & Feel.
We would like these two page designs to include the design of;
• the final page lay-outs,
• the displayed functionalities
• the navigation menu’s (both top and left, and including how to visually distinguish the active level),
• definition of the preferred text fonts, sizes & colors (our std font is Verdana) for the different text types (header (h1), subheader (h2), normal text, bullets, links, …),
• finally a clear idea of how to handle images within the contentpage.
For a more detailed description on who we are and our own brainstorm session, see the 3 page 'Visual design desires.doc' document'. Moreover we included some of our marketing metarials to explain our current house style.
Note: We actually have 5 more content page templates (so 7 in total), that also include some functionalities. We will ask the contest winner to quote for designing the other 5 (only slightly different) templates as well.
Looking forward to have contact with you, see your ideas and ultimately your visualized templates… !!!