Attached are several files. Amongst them are two PDF files. The files named Website Design Inspiration is just that. It contains screenshots of pages we like and what we like about them. The other PDF is the storyboard for WislerPlumbing.com.
The storyboard for the site is your art-board. It's there to provide you some direction.
Now, this is where it gets tricky.
We want you to use the storyboard as a guide but want you to have the freedom to make it your own, apply your visions, add the pizzaz it needs. We're coming to you for your artistry. The storyboard is designed for conversion impact. The elements need to stay just about where they are in the storyboard. What we need is your artistry to make it look awesome. What we need is your understanding of color and typography. Yes, we need you to suggest the fonts.
Here are some other notes to consider:
- We're big fans of white and negative space
- The first word of any communication should be "#perfectum" If I don't see that, your work will be ignored
- Please make suggestions for font / typography
- Font size for the main content must not be smaller than 16pt
- Read/skim this page https://www.imarc.com/blog/best-fon…any-device as it's great information and we like the typography but we understand it may not work for Wisler Plumbing
The word #perfectum is required in all communication because it tells me you're a detailed person. It tells me you read this entire diatribe and because of that, it shows me you care and you're not a designer who's just spitting into the air hoping it turns in to a drop of purity. Because of that, I value your work more than the other punks. It helps me weed out those who care and those who see this only as a way to make money.
If, as you design, you need something in particular, feel free to rip it off our current site. Or, if you cannot find it, ask if we have what you need.
Have fun. Ask question. Let's get to work.