How Glowpeople started their web page design journey
Website needed for a chain of popular Creative play centers called Peekaboo. Site must appeal to children 0-7years old and be animated, bright and fun.
Peekaboo creative play center
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Peekaboo creative play was launched nearly 5 years ago. we currently have 2 stores with a 3rd under way and lots of interest regionally for a franchise. Peekaboo centers are located in shopping malls and provide parents with the opportunity to drop off children whilst they shop/dineand so on. Our focus is on providing children with the opportunity to participate in fantastic creative activities all day such as cooking, arts and crafts, yoga, music, singing and many more activities. Our centers also provide climbing frames, soft play, dress up corner, book reading corner and lots of toys to play with. We also host fantastic parties on and off our premises. We would like a website that provides parents, children and franchisees with all the information about Peekaboo, what we do, who we are and a full listing of all our activities/programs/pricing. The website text and tabs are all written and ready. Pictures are also available. Logo is also available.
- Item 1...Peekaboo is always referred to as Peekaboo creative play center
- animation to make it visually exciting for children
- our centers are famous for the amazing murals paimted all over the walls. The first center carries an under water theme, the second has a fairytale theme with dragons/knighhts/princesses witches/fairies etc...
- the animations in our store are extremely friendly looking taking into account the age group we target.
- 8 section in the website:
1-home, 2-about, 3- activities, 4-birthdays, 5-off-premise parties, 6-whats new at Peekaboo, 7-Entrance fees and memberships, 8-contact us
- Item 1...I don't like a font that is too serious or one that is too illegible. I like Comic sans or something similar.