A open ended brief for designers to flex their creative juices with minimal requirements:-
1) Re-design the attached "CRM.jpg" - completely free to flex your creative juices.
2) With the attached "template.png", the only mandatory requirement is to follow major component placement.
3) Provide a MINIMALISTIC template design preferably in HTML and CSS (or PSD)
4) Color scheme is intended to be partially theme-able to match company specific requirements. E.g. Logo, Title background etc.
- Hence limited use of gradients (on any theme-able areas)
5) Tabs will behave more like traditional desktop menu's (hence aren't required to be depicted as such).
Apart from that, flex your creative juices.
As a design ethic helper, imagine you are developing a Business CRM application for Apple (http://www.apple.com/ipad/business/).
If haven't stressed enough, minimalism is the core theme.
Would preferably some more adventurous and more diverse designs, flex your creative juices with colour, typography and content. Use Flickr, Facebook and any of your own favourites as blueprints for design.
We are looking for something genuine and fresh, not necessarily a finished perfect design but a concept blueprint, hence please vary entries if you do.
Thanks again for all entries so far and please keep them coming.