How BetterSpeaking started their web page design journey
We need a design that will sell and market a natural supplement to enhance people's ability to publicly speak. This product is going to change people's lives, and we need a website that can reflect that. We're going for a creative edge, and are willing to consider unique and creative approaches to the design. Feel free to experiment and have fun with the design.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need at least two pages designed. One will be the home/landing page which will be the first thing that people see when they visit. It's needs to leave an impact, needs to catch attention.
The second page will be a generic template that will be used for two primary purposes: 1) Giving a list of reasons to use the product, and 2) To include additional paragraphs about the paragraph.
More info and sample text for 3 pages here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/196807/content.pdf
- A modern clean design made to sell Oratix
- A PSD file
- I'd like to stick with the color theme, logo, and general brand in the winning design for our logo: http://99designs.com/contests/18154
- I like something like this http://99designs.com/contests/18775…ers/274230 by peejeej, but feel free to do anything you want.
- Place a strong emphasis on selling this product
- Everything I said is just a general guide, feel free to do what you want and experiment with concepts.
- A site that looks like every other product site.
- Something that doesn't sell well