StellarBros has been amazing to work with: Very responsive, quality work, and very very creative! Great job!!!
How Cymphonix started their web page design journey
Cymphonix corporation is a growing company, providing internet security solutions for small to medium organizations. The current site needs to updated so information can be easily found. The objective of this website is to #1 generate leads, #2 position Cymphonix as a leader, #3 provide a source of information to consumers. The website is to be geared to customers, investors, and IT managers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our website currently converts well, but the home page isn't dynamic. We need places for press/news items and a few layout changes. Here are the elements we really want and examples from other websites:
- Cymphonix logo
- Cymphonix waves
- Incorporate Human face
- accomodate drop down navigation
- http://www.websense.com- "call to action" space on the upper right part of the screen, (webcasts, SMB, Express, Websense Connect, Whitepaper)
- http://www.proofpoint.com- love the headline space/messaging area (Defend, Prevent, Encrypt, Optimize area, replace with Reveal, Optimize, Automate)
- http://www.salesforce.com- love the space that has sales force SFA, Get Started w/ Sales CRM..-use it for Education, SMB, Libraries, Hospitality, Healthcare, MSP Providers
- http://www.8e6.com- like the press/news announcements section
- http://www.eloqua.com- want two messaging areas like "How can Eloqua Help You" & "What are your key challenges"
- Main navigation: Home, About Us, Solutions, Products, Resellers, Support, Contact Us, News & EventsWe also want to have our device shown (in the brand examples file) as well as screenshots of our interface.
Use the resources in this Brand Examples file. The colors, the waves, the human face element...they're all important to our brand.
Please see the above under "Description".
The colors should match the current website. (blue, green)