How Indie Results started their web page design journey
I run a search engine optimization and internet marketing solution company aimed from wall street to main street. The idea is no business is too small to compete on the internet.
I am not a web designer by trade I will offer an additional $250 for the css. I understand you don't want to do the work upfront. But I am looking for something I get setup and go with if I am spending a grand. The best of luck to all!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My website should be simple and easy to navigate. we recently bought this design and I like it a lot. (rocketclicks.com) The company Indie Results is all about helping people who don't think they can compete on the internet. We offer Pay Per Click advertising, SEO, email marketing, and custom programming. We understand what it is like being a small business but we don't think that means you cannot compete on the internet. Marketing dollars are migrating online because it is a measurable roi online yellow pages or billboards, even for small businesses. Our clients range from small town coffee shops to auto dealership groups. We can work with almost any budget. We want our clients to know that it doesn't cost millions to compete online, and they will posses an edge over the competition by doing it
Please let me know if you can also do the code for your entry
- I like bright colors like in the site I mentioned above
- there should be a quick call to action that goes to a form for a "free consultation"
- there should be a section to read about what our customers say about us
- individual sections for email marketing, seo, pay per click
- I could use some help with a tagline I was thinking something along the lines of "dominating your competition at any size" or Results is What You Want and Results Is What We Do!"
- somehow perhaps via a logo, give them the feeling of rising above their competition
- Maybe another tag line that says somewhere that it doesn't have to cost tens of thousands of dollars to dominate online
- an area down the right sidebar like the example site where I can place testimonials
- something like from a corner coffee shop to a corporation, we get results
- A How it works section
- a Contact us section
- a mission section
- About us section
- CSS preferred, $250 extra to winner for the code.
no flash (or very little)
This is a company that sells seo I need the site to have a lot of room for text and the design needs to be very spiderable, make sure and check out the site that I liked above.