Need to design (mockup) a website for an Identity Theft & Security Company. The company provides many ID Theft services as well as speaking & workshops. Also has eBook to be sold.
Eventually there will be 3 sites linked together - a company site (the one the contest is for), a Blog site, and an eBook site to sell Resource Guide/eBook. This contest is to design the company site of Womple, LLC.
BTW - Womple stands for (Ways Of Making Peoples Lives Easier).
Murray, the owner of Womple, LLC, is an Identity Theft Protection Expert, delivering effective identity theft protection strategies in an informative and entertaining manner through keynote and break-out presentations, workshops, seminars, and one-on-one identity theft protection services.
I am looking for a mockup to be done in either Photoshop or Fireworks (or compatible programs). HTML and CSS would be nice but not necessary.
Here is a link to the logo & a few pictures:
I will post some information as the project goes on.
- The color scheme will consist of Black, Grays & White with a hint of reds.
- Here is some of the site navigation/links- About Us
- Resource Guide
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- Here are some of the ideas to put on the home page (but not limited to)- Newsletter signup
- Information about Murray
- Round red button (emergency type button) with text: "Protect Yourself - click here"
- Box Ad w/ link to eBook site
- Site must be professional, but somewhat modern looking - Web 2.0 almost.
- I included a link with a logo and a few pictures of Murray - may or may not want to have a picture of Murray on the home page.
- Tag Line: Identity Theft … The Fastest Growing Crime In The Nation!!!
- Tag Line for Murray: AMERICA’S MOST DYNAMIC IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION SPEAKER
- Must be professional.