The present design is too amateurish, so the site needs to be redesigned.
Desired Color Scheme:
strict, clean, maybe more leaning to a "web2.0 look"
Accepted File Formats:
Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
You can see the present design here. Almost everything is bad about it.
- the fonts need to be sorted out. They should blend together or there should be only one font.
- The top banner simply doesn't look good.
- The overall impression is too simplistic and amateurish. So, there is not much that should be preserved.
What should be left
- The text "Vivi & Viktoria / mode, underklÃ¤der, smycken". The font is Edwardian Script ITC, quite rare, so here you have it rasterised.
- The new design should have a color scheme that is somewhere near to that of the present top banner. You are quite free on this one.
- The menu has to be vertical
- There needs to be place for the info that is now in two boxes to the right of the page.Â
Experiments are welcome. The site needs a complete makeover and if you can come up with good ideas, thats always appreciated.