We need a makeover for our website! We run the #1 website for the enlyten, a series of health products that are sold through network marketing. We want our site re-design to reflect the three types of people who visit our website. The primary goal of the site is to sell enlyten products. The secondary goal is enlyten lead generation (sample requests and people interested in becoming distributors) and providing information about the enlyten business. The third goal is to build a community of current enlyten distributors and customers, via a forum (that will be launched soon), who want more information about enlyten products and about how to develop their network marketing skills and home-based business and generally discuss enlyten related topics.
There are currently 6 exclusive enlyten products offered:
- Electrolyte Plus – Flagship product – ‘Gatorade on a strip’
- Energy – ‘Red bull/Starbucks on a strip’
- Calorie Burner – ‘Jump start your metabolism’
- Appetite Suppressant – ‘Fight off cravings’
- Melatonin Plus – ‘Minimize jet lag, maximize sleep’
- Antioxidant – ‘Boost immune system’
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Visitors are vary age from 20’s to 60’s with an equal number of men and women, often couples (http://www.teamenlyten.com - scroll to the bottom of this page to see of our target audience). Visitors are prospective enlyten buyers or interested in the enlyten products, potential enlyten distributors, or distributors looking to gain more network marketing information. We want to attract those who want to purchase product or become enrolled in the enlyten network marketing program.
-"enlyten Independent Distributor" logo as seen on allstrips.com
-Smaller font, second line: “Strip It! Best online prices for enlyten! Join Shaq and the #1 enlyten website build your own enlyten distribution business”
-Enlyten colors: enlytenOrange #f58220; enlytenGreen #76b83f; Black.
Nav bar across top
Body, above the fold
-One column down the left side for:
--Purchasing enlyten, Top Distributors (5-10), Links, Blog Categories.
-An area at least partly above the fold for 4 most recent “In the news” blogs.
-Possibly pictures of enlyten products with read more buttons next to them, pictures of Shaqullie O’Neal, contests, presentations.
-Also somewhere visible space for requesting a presentation, or requesting an enlyten sample.
Website looks we like:
- http://www.avon.com/ - We like thinking on a large scale of a previous successful MLM – Avon is the biggest network marketing globally, modern design yet informative
- http://www.marykay.com/ - We like this except remove the changing photos and add 4 blog articles. This also has is a bit tougher to code, avon is simple and effective