• This project is to create an updated landing page. We want to refresh our current landing page that you can see here at https://www.lendingclub.com/landing…ate.action. We want a complete redesign of the “look & feel” of this page to make it have more of an emotional appeal (e.g. get viewers to have a gut reaction of… “oh, crap, my stock investments are all going down the drain and I won’t be able to retire with enough money in the bank! What should I do? I’m going to check out Lending Club and see what they can do for me!”).
Landing Page objective:
• The goal of the landing page is to get prospective investors to click on a “register” button and then sign up for an investor account (which is completely free, secure, and takes only a few minutes). Clicking a “register” button would then take them to the following registration page: https://www.lendingclub.com/lenderc…Now.action?
• Get off the financial rollercoaster
• Lending Club Provides Solid Returns.
Landing Page Body Content
• The way I’m envisioning (use this just as a guide – I’d love to see your interpretation of how everything would be laid out), the main body content is organized into 4 quadrants:
1) Top left: using our existing “100% positive returns” image that can be found at https://s3.amazonaws.com/lcmedia2.lendingclub.com/email/hero-800.png
2) Top right: a huge call-to-action button that leads from 1) that says something along the lines of “Register for an account” and in smaller text below “Joining is FREE, secure, and takes only minutes.”
3) Bottom left: The following content to give the viewer an answer to “Why should I register for an investor account at Lending Club? What’s in it for me?”
Join over 40,000 members who have earned more than $65,777,000 in interest payments
Our Notes provide:
Solid Returns - Earn returns from 5.80% - 13.25%
Control and Low Volatility - 20 consecutive quarters of positive returns
Monthly Cash Flow - Receive monthly cash payments
4) Bottom right: Incorporation of trust symbols and press quotes to assure viewers that Lending Club is a legitimate business.
a. Include this quote: “Believe it or not, it is now possible to earn yields of 6% or more, making relatively safe loans to complete strangers.”
- Chris Barth, Forbes
b. A section titled “As Featured In” and then logos of The New York Times, npr, Bloomberg, Forbes, Reuters, Barron’s, and The Wall Street Journal (all of this publications have written articles about Lending Club.
Please be sure to visit http://www.lendingclub.com to learn more about our business, brand, and style.
5) Potential Add-On as a new quadrant or to replace 3) bottom left. A chart that compares our overall platform returns against the iShares (IVV) index. See attached for a chart I created in Excel. If you would like the actual Excel data points, please email me and I can send you the spreadsheet.
Please see attached file for a mock-ups I created that you can use as a guide.