This is a blank slate with just a few requirements, where you can excercise your creativity. The owner will place a link back to the winner's site from this his other main site, both well-established (Google Page Rank 3 & 4) and with over 50,000 visitors each month.
Contest is for graphic files (.psd) only, no html coding.
Some ideas - Imagery that represents all world religions AND secularism - something from Christianity (a cross or church), Buddhism (a Buddha or monks in orange robes), Islam (a - mosque or a crescent), Hinduism (hindu gods or Taj Mahal), Judaism (menorah or star), secularism (Darwin fish or evolving ape). A related approach could be images representing conflicts within Christianity and Judaism. Burning witches, crucifixion, priests, cathedrals, temples paintings, pages from the Bible or from scrolls. Greek / Hebrew / Latin text. Themes could be medieval or ancient or modern. Things that suggest battles for ideas, world history, mass movements.
- Content of new design will be centered.
- Strong preference for content width = 900-1000px range
- Textual content area should be white or very light, with high-contrast text coloring.
- Current "navigation" is tiny words at bottom of page. New design should include more normally sized nav links, either horizontal at/near top or vertical on left side of content. Please do NOT include link "The 7 Lies" in the new nav area.
- The email signup area can be placed anywhere, but will probably work best at / near the bottom or right lower area of the content.
- In the overall design please keep in mind that the primary purpose of this main page is to get visitors to sign up for the email course.
- Additionally we would like to use this design for the inner pages as well, so designs which lend themselves to use on all pages will be preferred
- don't like all caps titles
- don't like overuse of italics