On the single page you are creating ... MUST haves (of which there are examples in attached websites)
Do not miss any of these 'MUST haves' below. You will not be able to win if you miss a 'MUST have'.
1. Logo with blocks, and the words 'FlowSmart'. The word FlowSmart must be below the blocks.
2. Make sure Logo is not lost in the page... it is afterall one of the main aims... for the logo to be remembered. Must take up, for example, more than just the top row of the webpage... e.g at least twice that height, therefore overlapping down to the left of the content section.
3. Relatively prominent description at top ' Flow smart is a SIMPLE to use Drag drop interface to systematize and harmondize everyday work Processes
4. Login WITH username and pw inputs at top right and google+ button (to login)
5. Signup area.
6. Signup must have ONLY username, password, 'optional email' inputs, a small span of text ('By clicking here you.... etc'), the Signup button, 'forgot' link AND separately, a signup with google button.
7. Modifiable 'Sliding window area' which allows us to add a series of descriptions of reasons to use the product. SEE THE OLD REALTIMEPROCESSES SITE AND ITS SLIDER WINDOWS FOR WORDS AND EXAMPLES.
Note: Do not create other than a single slider window to start with... we will tell you when we are interested in your take on the other 4 windows... which ARE required before completion of the competition. You can use existing images from the attached site, or improve on them
8. Area below first seen bit of webpage which may be scrolled downwards for other info like a video etc (see T+T website previously, see 99Designs etc)
Things like 'home','contact' etc should be lower down or at the bottom of the document... not wasting user eyeballs at the top
9. IN FINAL ROUND: Show your view of a scaled down mobile design (that would be altered using twitter bootstrap or similar) e.g. Signup is minimised etc
a) Use contrast. Generally the voters, when faced with deciding between the previous sites without much contrast, vs those with lots of contrast, picked the more dramatic one... which is why the orange blocks with the logo seems to have won the day.
b) Generally simplified closer to 'twitter/facebook' type front page is good, BUT it seemed that the voters, last round, didn't like it too simplified as otherwise voters seem to think it does not look 'professional'
c) Variations/Hints of the logo must be placed elsewhere on the front page... so that if a user saw bits of the logo elsewhere they would be reminded of FlowSmart (see finalist contenders watermarks and similar)
d) Consider adding in the general value proposition statement: "Simply Increase Reliability and Efficiency in your Organisation" as well as the MUST text from 3) above.
e) It seems possible that the signup area is best placed at the left, below the flowsmart logo, possibly in a different div/area however. If you feel elsewhere might be better go for it.
Do not miss any of the 'MUST haves' above. You will not be able to win if you miss a 'MUST have'.