Ferrari Owners Club of San Diego
The FERRARI OWNERS CLUB was the first national club in the United States dedicated to the marque.The San Diego Region, currently comprised of over 150 members, is known far and wide for its member events designed to enhance THE FERRARI OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE.
This is an existing market consisting of other Ferrari members in the club, as well as prospective Ferrari Owners to join the club. The target audience is also the general public looking to learn more about the club as well as events they put on.
This needs to be designed for a content management system build. We will be using Joomla.
1. Logo and Association Name in Top Left
2. Top Menu Items In Order (President's Page, Club Directors, Calendar, Gallery, Membership, Links, Contact Us)
3. Would like a rotating slideshow on the homepage, around the same size as the slideshow on this page: http://www.remodelworks.com. Please just provide image as placement for now.
4. Would like the homepage to have module positions for the calendar, description of club, upcoming events, and whatever else you think may be cool for a site like this.
5. Obviously use of Red and Black since that is what people associate Ferrari with but don't overdo the red. Wouldn't even mind white with red trim or use it as the distinctive color.
Be creative! We're very open to people's visions.