We are looking for a creative designer to design for us our new website. We are only really looking for a homepage with perhaps an example of a content page to come at a later date. We will provide clear instructions as to what we want/don't want and look forward to your entries!
Optica Eye Clinic Ltd.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a new website designed to modernise our company. We do not have an existing website and really need a professional, modern website to complement our clinic and bring it into the 21st century.
We are an optician's practice who specialise in delivering visiting optician's services and the website will primarily be used as a brochure-like site to inform potential clients and customers of our business practices and services and offer them further information about our products. The website will also provide information about eye diseases and be used in-house by staff as a training manual to refer our trainees to.
It will also have references to our product range and our latest offers on lenses and frames.
- The overall style to match our logo which can be seen by visiting http://www.whiteknightprojects.com/…a/logo.gif
- A professional modern layout
- The following menu items in the header navbar: Home, About Us, Our Services, Our Branches, Clinic Library, Contact Us - These will ideally be text-based links with a bg image as I am considering using css rollover dropdown list menus to direct people to the inner parts of these pages.
- The home page should have a section showing off 'latest offers' which links to the special offers page
- The home page should have a prompt showing a '90 Day Money Back Guarantee'
- Other information that may be used on the homepage can be found in one of our brochures located here: http://www.whiteknightprojects.com/…chure1.gif
- I envision the site as being split into 4 sections. A header, a content, a sidebar (to the right or left of the content for promotional items/money back guarantees etc.) and a footer
- The footer is to have all the usual copyright and trademark details and any links that go in the footer need to be text based.
- There are some sites that offer similar services to ours but the designs of these sites are not up to the standard that we would like ours to be but I have included them for your reference anyway to get a better idea of what we are doing: