Design the page around our new logo (attached). Feel free to change the colors if you don't like the green and blue, and the house can be moved to the side of the company name (instead of above).
The site needs primary navigation on every page:
- Find a Lake Home
- Sell a Lake Home
- Contact a Lake Expert
Also needs these links at the bottom, along with a copyright:
- Contact Us
The content of the page must have:
1. A way to click a state name (or image) that will lead to a new page with a list of lakes in that state.
2. A tagline like "The Easiest Way to Find Lake Homes Online." You're welcome to experiment with taglines.
These are the only required content elements and must be the very strongest focus.
The page may also contain a basic search form like realtor.com or remax.com. The difference is that there will need to be a State pulldown that will then populate a separate Lake pulldown once a State is selected. This element, if included, can share the focus with the required elements above and will need to include a link to an Advanced Search form.
The page may also contain these elements:
- Our phone number (1-888-346-LAKE)
- One or more advertising units
- The latest real estate listings in the visitor's state
- A "Lake Homes 101" module like remax.com's "Real Estate 101"
Which of these elements are included, if any, is completely up to you. The page could be nothing more than the required elements, or it could be as information-filled as remax.com. We have no preference.
Elements not included in this Design Brief should not be included in your design. Do *not* take inspiration from the current page. Use only this brief as guidance.