You will be creating 2 pages. One for the Member profile page and the other for a Group profile page.
Look at our mockups :(
• Although the Member page and the Group pages are similar there should be distinct visual elements-so that a visitor can tell one from another.
• The top navigation is non scrollable and always in view. If you want to use up a little more vertical space go ahead, but not too much more (We don't want the top navigation taking up too much of the screen)
• Don’t lose any of the other links on the page. Put them where they make sense. Designwise.
• Place the message creation box in the center of the page. Go ahead and redo the icons if you want (One for -message, poll, review, question, link, photo, video, document, and location)
• Please place the message stream in the center of the page. And go ahead and redesign the look of the messages too. Please notice that many of the messages will need to accommodate a thumbnail.
• Create the page(s) in a way that our members can upload a background image and or select a background color.
• The “follower” collage allows for 36 member thumbnails
Otherwise. Be creative.