We are seeking a world class on-line presence with a clean and effective website that - dare I say it, needs to have that Web 2.0 feel about it.
The design must be able to display the following pages with buttons from the Home page as follows:
• Tech (describing our technologies – Android, iPhone Blackberry, web)
• Products (Showcase)
• Collaboration (Services)
We want 2 Artwork Template Layouts
• Home Page Layout (to show - Blog/Contact/About Pages), and a,
• Detailed Page (to show - Collaboration/Products/Tech Pages)
Examples of web 2.0-esque sites we like are:
• https://www.blogger.com/start (Home Page idea - brilliant clean appearance)
• http://foursquare.com/ (Detail Page idea: clean yet detailed)
• http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ (Home Page idea)
The primary colours need to work with our cool web 2.0 logo (see attached).
Note: Don't be afraid to add other colours that work well with the logo - i.e. Blues, Greys, Greens, Blacks etc ....
Please use your creativity but try to get a 'feel' for what we are look for!
We're looking for a design that is 960px wide.
For the contest handover, we require a well-layered PSD or AI file. The source file should allow me to change text, hide/remove elements, etc.
No coding required.
Note: The iPhone image (see attached) together with the Google map view at:
represents our recently launched product. This needs to be incorporated into our product showcase.