This website is for a condo development being built in a town of 500 people, 20 minutes from the city. The condos will offer new, quality homes in an area with limited selection. They will also include optional upgrades and eco-friendly features as well.
After entering this please see our related contest at http://99designs.com/web-design/con…test-61662, ending in two days!
The condos will appeal to a range of buyers who want to live outside the city so they have a more open space and a more affordable home. They will be mid-sized so they appeal to young families, older couples, etc who are looking for something nice that doesn't need a lot of repairs.
We are aiming for a look that will be appealing to a wide market and reflect the high building quality. Two samples of marketing materials including graphics and logos are attached; the colors and fonts do not need to be followed as these are only examples.
We would prefer a fairly light design that uses relatively few thick/3d borders, lines, etc. Other than these requirements we're open to colors and general design concepts, so show us your best! We are looking to guarantee this contest as soon as it qualifies.
We would like to develop other marketing materials later on that are based on this design using similar colors, fonts, etc so we would prefer something that translates well to other formats but is laid out to be readable and appealing on the website.
The design should include elements that can be re-used on several pages; for the homepage we will end up with 2-4 paragraphs of text (maybe using subtitles with a slight emphasis) plus a large image while other pages will use a combination of text, subtitles, lists, and small photos.
The deliverable is a one-page design to use as a CMS template.
The requirements are:
- Heading area with name
- Navigation area with 6 pages (Home, Site Plan, Floor Plans, Options, Builder, Contact) - can be on left, right, or top
- Content area for homepage including main title text, subtitle text, regular paragraph, quoted paragraph, bullet list
- One large photo to be used as part of the homepage content (we will provide the final photo) so it's more visual and one small photo embedded in text (should be laid out in a way that the photos can be removed without breaking the flow, and more small photos can be added in a similar manner)
- An image overlay showing how an image could be popped up overlapping part of the content (for example a small floor plan showing over top of the site plan)
- Share icons - facebook, twitter, print, mail (we don't need the icons designed unless you want to do this)
- One area with 3 tabs side by side (the content below this does not need to be designed as we will just show an image for the selected tab)
Deliverable files should be in PSD format or other format that can be opened in Fireworks and allows new titles to be generated by editing the text.