Jose was really great at figuring out exactly what it was that we needed, even though we weren't 100% sure ourselves.
We are just super excited about the creative material he was able to put together for us, PERFECT,, Thanks so much Jose, it was a pleasure working with you~
How omeyocan started their web page design journey
Cercom will be handing out certifications for certified technicians and sales reps of other companies. Cercom will handle the certification process and wants to assure to third parties that Cercom certified people are who they say they are + make sure that they are qualified for the job. The brand must inforce the feeling of trust/reassurance that the person you are talking to is a Cercom qualified person and thus fit for the job.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cercom customers (having their personnel certified by Cercom) AND Cercom certified professionals.
These are requirements we have in mind:
- must fit nicely with the logo + logo colors
- fixed width +/- 980px (max usage of a 1024px estate)
- top part has place for large message (be it an eye-catching picture or a large slogan). This 'banner' style box optionally has tabs for switching to a next slogan or image.
- menu has 4-5 items, could grow to 7-8 in the future
- a login link or small form somewhere
- a part of the page should have multiple smaller blocks where we can place small bits of info, like links to subpages or a news feed. Disabling these blocks will not make the design look more poor or empty.
- design should make it quite easy to re-arrange items once navigating to subpages for example. Header and footer will stay in place, but other items may be switched on/off, depending of the content on the subpage.
- enough place for some text (2 - 3 paragraphs)
Style: original, professional, light background, preferrably white, but you can always try to surprise us.
XHTML sliced would be nice, but if you can't make it to that point, we can handle that ourselves too.