Open to your input on SEO implications for this one-page design.
TOP: Branding Banner with phone, email and Hamburger Menu (implemented like Apple's Mac Finder app in Column view). Please include a depiction of the Hamburger menu.
SEARCH: Search Bar resembling attached video example, perhaps with background of Word Cloud described in Visual Style section. Search can include any or all of the following categories of SEARCH CRITERIA. They include OEM, Product Category, Product, Location, Service, Skill, Industries and Functionality.
- OEM (Microsoft, Oracle, Solver …)
- Product Category (ERP, CRM, Hosting, Document Management, Network Management, Security …)
- Product (Microsoft Dynamics GP, Salesforce, BI360 ...)
- Location (Boulder, CO | Colorado | USA, Paris | France | EU)
- Service (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Deployment, Support, Software Development, Web Design, Web Development, Hosting, IT Outsourcing, Consulting …)
- Industries (Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Distribution …)
- Functionality (Order Processing, Financials, Telemarketing, Distribution …)
THEN (after search criteria is entered) ... SEARCH CATEGORIES: Populates as search terms entered. I suppose what we'd want is to wait until a word is typed (and space or return is entered) and then drop down the applicable affirmation that we know what they entered by a) capturing it in the color bubble, b) dropping down the correct category descriptor (e.g. location, product category, service type, industry, etc.) and c) invitation to multi-select subcategories of their entry.
THEN (after search is executed) ...
a) Smooth animation of now completed search bar moving up on the page to reposition itself just below the header bar, keyword cloud fading out, and making room for the rest of the page content to use up the same screen real estate, minimizing the need for any scrolling.
b) CALLS TO ACTION: Presented as or after search executed
THEN (after Call to Action is selected) ... TABBED/PANED DETAILS: Presented below Calls to Action, only after the search is executed. Contains detailed data about search contents. Some of the tabs or panes will contain rich formatted text with headers, bullets, tables, links, etc. No need to design all of these tabs or panes, just 1-2 for design purposes.