Logo and content looking for easy to read website for permanent residence and market appeal.
CAD/CAM service, advisory and education for jewellery and small metal design
Desired Color Scheme:
White, Black, 50% grey, and CMY Rainbow
Bookman Old Style and Grotesk MT are the chosen fonts from the style-guide, but I don't know how easy or difficult it would be to integrate these into a website.
Accepted File Formats:
HTML, CSS, Original Images PSD, .SWF where necessary
The logo is complete, the style guide is complete, all that we need to finish our brand image is the website. Thats where you come in.
http://www.h3-d.com will have 4 sections (info, services, courses, contact). The opening screen for the website will default to the info section (Don't bother with an opening page). Most of these will only be 1 page deep, but the section on Services Offered will be 2 layers deep (services header, a description of each kind of service, and a link for a one-page image gallery), and the section on Courses Offered will be 3 layers deep (1 course page, 5 course categories, 2 courses per category, for a total of 11 pages under courses).
Most of these pages will be just a change of text with some attached images. The main structure and navigation will be more or less the same throughout.
Website design guidelines:
- Site should be designed for minimum 1024 x 768 px.
- One uniform CSS template for text formatting is good, embedded fonts are even better (but not required).
- The logo is a main motif. The other main motif is a cropped corner in the upper right hand corner of the framing box/screen (shaped like a 30/60/90 right triangle and darker than the screen, as if the upper right corner of a sheet of paper has been cropped or folded back). But besides that, anything goes.
- I do like dotted lines, but they arent required.
- Other websites I particularly like: http://www.antoniobernardo.com.br/, http://www.preciousplatinum.com/, and http://www.aurifaber.com/index_eng.html
Logo design guidelines:
- The logos can be found at http://www.h3-d.com/pix/H3-D_BW.jpg and http://www.h3-d.com/pix/H3-D_colour.jpg . Use either of these (or even make a version of the logo with cycling colours.) If you need a better resolution for the logo then ask. I also have it as a 3D file.
- The tagline is CAD/CAM rapid prototyping and advisory services specialising in jewellery and small metal design. To put it more simply, were helping people become more comfortable with using the latest in existing manufacturing technology. So this site needs to be friendly, easy to navigate, and fairly easy to read.
Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to answer them promptly. Bear in mind that Im in London, UK so Ill be a few hours behind you in answering.