We are a startup business that aims to provide a distinguised range of Mexican Art focussing on the UK market. Through littlemexico.co.uk the launch of a line in various styles of eco-t-shirts is planned with printed designs based on different deities, myths and symbols of the Mayan, Aztec Cultures and in ther future: the folk art of the Huichol people.
Our garments will all be ethically produced and made with machinery powered by wind & solar power. Everything will be hand-printed using environmentally safe inks.
- Looking for new/unusual clothing design
- Appreciation of the Mexican culture
- All ages and sexes
- Please review the attached graphic assets. I'm looking for you to design 1 x t-shirt print. From 1 to a maximum of 4 colours.
- As you will discover from the assets provided on the word doc (little mexico ref_02), I'm looking to simplify the details and I'd like you to add your own unique design flavour.
- re: colour palette: please review the colour palette of the t-shirts that your
design will be printed on. http://www.earthpositiveonline.com/…e=cms&P=19 or http://flashdba4.continental-europe…ductID=104
- Winning design must be submitted at the actual size of the required print up to a maximum of 280mm x 380mm. The print position is open for you to play with but all prints will be at the front side of the t-shirt. Please have a look at the original t-shirt sizes provided, so then the design will be placed and sized accurately.
- Raster art in Photoshop layered PSD at a minimum resolution of 300 pixels/inch at the actual print size. Other file formats accepted: EPS. The design must contain no more than four different colours.These should be spot colours, (solid blocks of colour) created in RGB (or CMYK for critical colour matching). Lines should be no finer than .75 point.
- Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your designs.