There is not one specific design I am looking for... I'm looking for multiple designs and whichever ones catch my eye with a well put together graphic will be what I choose.
I also want a healthy mix of shirts that range from graphic oriented all the way to just good looks for shirts branding "Cracker Life"... graphics, pics, words, random things, silhouettes, patterns... anything with a cool look. I will provide a few catagories to help you with topic ideas:
1) Young Trendy Designs: Compare to Salt Life, Bucked Up apparel, Blue Chair Bay etc. These don't have to necessarily brand "Cracker Life" as the primary purpose of the shirt. Cool, hip, trendy, edgy, risky, abstract, random graphics perfectly acceptable. If there is a way to tie in logo or name, great... but don't let that take away from a cool shirt idea. Also, shirts that might be more pattern oriented vs graphic oriented perfectly ok. These will be targeted toward the fisherman, rednecks, surfers, hunters, etc., younger crowd wanting to look cool and make an impression.
2) Older Generation: More of a Tommy Bahama/Blue Chair Bay feel. Random beach scenes on shirts, dive bar shirts, surf/beach/fishing/hunting club shirts, "Island" style shirts, etc for the old yuppie boat captains walking around with a beer wearing flip flops... good for tees, tanks, etc...
3) Night out on the Town apparel: Looking for designs that are fun but yet give like a nice night out on the town feel. I see these along the lines of after a day at the beach in Miami or Cancun... something to throw on for a nice dinner and nightlife in a poppin' beach party town. A little nicer than a tshirt but not Beverly Hills classy. Great for dip dyes, burnout style, sublimated, etc...
4) Board-shorts: Looking for random graphics, logo graphics, random pattern designs, vertical down the leg of board-shorts (aka mens swim trunks).
5) Bathing Suit Covers: Swim suit covers (mainly for women)... a design for a bathing suit cover that a woman would throw over her bikini to walk back up to the car or condo after sun bathing... light material, burnout style (aka slightly see through) full cover to at least butt or mid-thigh... maybe a hoodie ----- Long Sleeve (mainly for men) would be a lightweight polyester shirt with printed sleeves that could be worn in the sun, on water or beach that provides sun protection... very lightweight breathable quick dry polyester.
6) Name/Logo Branding Shirts: Also just more generic shirts that look cool and brand the name / logo of Cracker Life.
PS: Our slogan is "Custom apparel for the outdoor life". Feel free to use this if it helps your design but not mandatory.