I'd like a unique look for our softball team's jerseys. We have a team name but I don't want to use any of the clip art designs you get at most jersey printing places.
The team name is Upper Deckers. I've looked through some online resources and was really not happy with the clip art designs and the layout knowledge needed to create something decent. Ideally, I'd like the design to be clean and modern, but with a humorous tone. I just want this to be something everyone on my team will be proud to wear for years to come.
- Small logo with team name on front pocket
- Back of jersey should have a large number and tie into the front logo design in some way
- Alternatively, the jersey front could be the name across the entire width in script format, with the logo incorporated into it or near it in some way.
- This is for a men's softball team so darker colors are preferred. Dark Blue, Black or Grey are preferable as the primary color. Highlight colors can be brighter colors.
- THIS REQUIREMENT IS NOW OPTIONAL - The team name is a bit of a double entendre so I'd like to see a toilet incorporated in some way. I know, classy huh?
- Also, it would preferrable to limit the number of colors in the design. 2 colors would be best up to a maximum of 4 to save on printing costs.
- No pinstripes