On September 18th in Seattle, September 24th in New York, October 23rd in San Francisco, 1500+ business icons, renowned thought leaders and inspired entrepreneurs will gather for a conference called BizTechDay.
BizTechDay is a conference where inspiring entrepreneurs share practical business and technology strategies.
Our goal is to inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneur through the power of real-time interaction. Our purpose is to bring the most innovative and practical business and technology ideas and help grow a new generation of entrepreneurs.
Now in our 3rd year, we are very excited to have some amazing presenting attendees joining us:
• Joan Barns - Founder of Gymboree
• Jessica Jackley - Cofounder of Kiva and Profounder
• Naval Ravikant - Investor of Twitter and Cofounder of Venture Hacks
• Seth Godin - Best selling author
• Clay Shirky - Social media theorist
• Ben Huh - Founder of the Cheezburger Network
• Ben Parr - Editor of Mashable
• Megan Casey - Cofounder of Squidoo
• Anita Campbell - Founder of SmallBizTrends.com
And many more! http://www.biztechday.com/2010-speakers/