About us - We are a boutique, Manhattan-based design firm specializing in PHP and MySQL, with a particular emphasis on the open source PHP package, Joomla!
We aim to create useful, intuitive software for our community of users, as well as productive websites for our clients, while providing a high level of personalized attention and customer support. We believe in Open Source, which means we will not encrypt our software, nor will we prevent you from modifying them for your own purposes, whether it is for a client of your own or for your own personal use.
Our goals include establishing ourselves as a premier Joomla! consultancy with high-quality software packages and top-notch customer support. We hope to be able to assist the community in transitioning from Joomla! 1.0.x to 1.5.x by becoming recognized experts in both packages.
The Origin of Our Name - Read about it on our website: http://www.dioscouri.com/index.php?…3&Itemid=7
This t-shirt will be worn by our team members to various web & software design and tech conferences. The audience at these conferences is usually other software developers, as well as small to medium size business executives, not-for-profit organizations, boutique web designers, and end users who are interested in purchasing our products. They are overwhelmingly male and fall in the 20-50 age range. Many are ardent supporters of open source software - just like us.
Please be creative but follow these guidelines:
* Incorporate our name (Dioscouri Design) and/or our website address (dioscouri.com)
* Incorporate our existing emblem or logo
* Use our existing colors
* Feel free to incorporate our slogan - Form & Function
* We'd prefer a business in front, party in the back approach - a creative but professional design for the front of the shirt, with possibility of a more creative and fun, casual design for the back of the shirt
* Design should work well on white/black/gray t-shirts