Fantastic designer and we highly recommend their work. We requested a few different revisions and designs and these were always handled professionally and in a very timely manner. We will use again. Thank you!
How LHeuer started their t-shirt journey
a biking team of men and women, wide range of ages.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Regional cycling team looking to better our image. Our team name is Kickin' Asphalt, southeast valley, and we want to distinquish ourselves from others when riding the southeast valley and competitions. This logo will be printed on a bicycle jersey. The Kickin' Asphalt will be prominent and the southeast valley will just be a description.
- Item 1... must represent men and women,
- not age specific,
- the design/logo will be the main element on our jerseys and below will read Kickin' Asphalt, Southeast Valley.
- Primary colors are best. Greens, reds, blues and blacks are good. I have a vision (flames, something representing FAST, mean and tough). The colors will wrap the jersey-colorful is best when on the road to avoid being unnoticed
- Item 1...rainbows will NOT work
- don't want complicated fonts
- no pink or purples