We are an up and coming Australian design agency looking for a stationery design that reflects both the quality our clients expect of us and the quirky and creative nature of our people.
Not At All Strange
We are a tiny Australian boutique design agency already landing enough work that we are unable to manage (or at least justify) the concepting and design of our own collateral.
What you need to know about us -> We are quirky and creative and looking to stand out. We are unique, but mostly because we choose to give our clients what they want, rather than what we want to give them. We are friendly and within reach, but professional. We add a touch of class to any project we are involved in.
We are in the process of developing our overall brand identity, so this is a great time to get involved. Help us decide what we will be – flex your creative muscles a little. We are working on our brand guidelines, our key messages, value etc – we would like you to work with us on our visual identity.
For an example of where we are at with it all, see our WIP website – http://www.notatallstrange.com We are still playing with concept, style, and language - the site is our way of experimenting in real-time - but still projects enough about us to be useful.
We are looking for an information sheet which draws upon print magazine techniques - grids, callouts, pull-quotes, etc. If you have no experience with this, we encourage you to work with us anyway. This is an opportunity to gain the experience. We can provide the nuts, bolts, feedback and direction, if you can provide the creativity and the time.
Our Logo can be downloaded at:
An existing business card can be downloaded at:
Examples of a typical magazine layout style which can be used as a starting point and for inspiration can be found at:
Sample content which can be used to fill the information sheet can be found at:
- A5 Information Sheet (sample content provided + logo provided)
- A4 Letterhead (sample content provided + logo provided)
- 90mmx55mm Business card (existing Business Card provided)
- Please note though that the Information Sheet is a requirement for winning this contest as it is currently our highest priority.
- We no longer want to use the characters associated with our logo, and are looking to use the logotype (the text) only. We do not want a new logo.
- We want someone who will work with us. We are excited about this! It's something we've been dieing to do but have not had the time. We will commit to regular detailed feedback and guidance, but in return we are looking for someone who will not just throw a design at us and say “that’s it”.