We are a high quality wine and food day-tour operator in northeastern Victoria, Australia.We will be offering tours of wineries, some that are not open to the public, with the opportunity in most cases to meet the winemakers. We will be visiting farmgates and, in the future, be offering cooking classes and wine pairing dinners.
Sample Brochure text;
Welcome to Beechworth! Northeast Victoria is home to some of Australia’s finest boutique wineries and vineyards.
Small scale vineyards flourish throughout the region. This historic wine region produces some of the worls' best chardonnay, pinot noir the classic reds.
While you are here spoil yourself and be 'Carried Away' on one of our wine and food day tours. Travel through beautiful countryside while sampling some of the award winning local varieties and, in many cases, spend time with the winemaker.
To further enhance the decadence of your day with us, the team at Carried Away will prepare and serve you our signature silver service lunch in one the wineries we will be visiting.
Your day tour includes a look behind the scenes in a guided wine making tour at one of the areas’ finest boutique wineries which offer some of the state’s most innovative winemaking, diverse vineyards and elegant wines.
Our knowledgeable and friendly guides make this day tour an experience not to be missed when visiting northeastern Victoria.
• Savour a broad variety of wine styles ranging from the large wine producers to excellent smaller boutique establishments.
• Complimentary pick-up at your accommodation. No driving.
• Our air-conditioned vehicle comfortably accommodates 15 guests.
• Travel through beautiful countryside, rolling fields and Australian bush land - a very scenic tour.
• Step-by-step wine making tour.
• Buy wines direct from the cellar door.
• Evolved from more than 30 years tourism experience, the Carried Away daily tour itineraries have been painstakingly researched to make the most of your time in our region
“Beechworth is perhaps more a wine movement than a wine region…”