Carla's work stands out among other designers at 99 Designs. She is creative, does beautiful lettering work, and is willing to work with customers one-on-one to accommodate their needs. This is third time I've used her and I'll surely use her again.
I am a big fan of 99designs. I have had the best experiences working with designers and I am a very hands on contest holder. Please feel free to ask me questions, I am always online! Our company launched an exciting Apparel platform for the Fashion industry. We are looking for a fresh, clean, professional business card design. We are asking for letterhead and envelopes too, but the business card will be the deciding factor. The goal of the business card is to inspire speed, energy and visual collaboration. I will provide our logo (which, by the way, was designed by a winner of a previous contest!!) .
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company is being called the "Facebook of Fashion". The design must be professional. These card will be seen by corporate to designers to manufacturers to bankers to lawyers to executives to press. This card will be used in our company as a template. We will be replacing the name, cell number and title so the design gets used many, many times.
- The business card must be delivered in .ai, .eps and .tiff formats.
- 2 Color: Green: 360U / Black: Black / Card Color: White
- Memorable and powerful.
- Tagline: ACCELERATE : ANNOTATE : COLLABORATE
- Size of Business Card: 3 1/2 inches wide x 2 inches tall
- Size of Letterhead: 8 1/2 inches wide x 11 inches tall
- Size of Envelope: 9 1/2 inches wide x 4 1/8 inches tall (#10 envelope)
- Text must be legible - Clear enough to read
- Email address must be large
- MUST INCLUDE: Logo, Tagline, Full Name, Title, Email, Web-address, Telephone, Mobile Number, Fax, Address.
- Here is sample text for the card: Roxy Kalina Starr, Chief Technical Officer, email@example.com, http://www.fastfit360.com, T: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, M: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, F: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx, 1218 South Santa Fe Avenue, Los Angeles, California, 90292 United States of America
- Remember when you get older you can't read small text!!! So the text should be legible and black.