Davies & Partners
Davies & Partners is a new fixed income and hybrid securities specialist firm. The firm provides asset management, research, capital markets and broking in fixed income and hybrid securities.
The job is to design the look and feel for our corporate communications. We require a business card, PowerPoint presentation layout, landscape Word “pitchbook” and portrait report layout. Latin can be used for text.
We have a logo (attached) however we feel it could be enhanced, feel free to change the colour or other effects (such as 3D) to support your overall design.
Institutional feel - clients are financial institutions (hedge funds, insurance companies) and financial advisers, major financial institutions and leading corporations.
1. Business card (in AI and jpeg format) – we like cards that have one colour on the back of the card (perhaps with a watermark of our logo)
2. PowerPoint Presentation (in PowerPoint) – 5 slides: cover, agenda, section break and 2 standard slides – incorporating graphs and tables
3. Pitchbook Presentation (in Word)
A pitchbook is a marketing presentation document that is a cross between a PowerPoint presentation and a regular Word document, with more elements than an overhead presentaion.
We need the design for four key slides:
· Section divider
· and sample slides like the pages marked 1 and 5 in the first example
Examples (first two are good, third just to round out):
4. Research Report (in Word) – see attachment. This needs to be clean, simple and easy to read