Code Benders is an agile software development and product incubation company. Our management team combines Internet entrepreneurs with world-class software development.
Our company culture prioritizes:
- Quality of life
- Creative outlet
- Having fun
- Building a strong, cohesive team
- Working on worthwhile projects
- Working with excellent people
We've already completed our logo and website designs on 99designs. You can see the winning designs here:
Our target audience includes established businesses and start-ups that are looking for expertise in agile technology and business. We will work with client-partners that are passionate about their work and want a development shop that can help harness that passion in to a functional, marketable product.
Our target client would NEVER pick IBM because it is safe. They seek an agile team that can tap in to current market trends and build elegant applications to disrupt the marketplace.
We are looking for 3 deliverables:
1. Business cards - should be two sided. square or rounded corners are ok - NO other funky shapes or dye-cuts.
2. Simple stationary layout - includes logo, individual name, address and contact info.
3. Proposal layout - this differs from the stationary in that it will include section headers and a more heavily branded presentation. Smaller address and contact info can be included.