We need the following:
- Business Cards
- Cover page and Inner page template for proposals
Our company logo, current business cards, and home page mockup are attached.
So far we've been using the font Myriad Pro for most of our materials and an orange/white/black/light blue colour scheme (look at the attached mockup to see what I mean). We'd like to maintain some sort of consistency between our new website and our print materials.
...But please be as creative as you can in coming up with some unique and professional designs!
Here's some more specific information:
Business Cards (regular size, to be printed 2-sided with a matte finish)
The business cards we have right now are old and boring. We're looking for something more exciting and captivating!
- We need to include the usual contact information, such as:
-- John Rau
-- Office: (613) 693-1927
-- Mobile: (613) 558-3848
-- Email: email@example.com
- We'd like our services to be listed on the back. Look at the attachment of our current business cards to see what I mean.
- We'd like the services grouped into two sections:
-- Higher importance (these should stand out more): Online Strategy, Websites, E-Commerce
-- Lower importance (these should stand out less): Branding, Search Optimization, Social Media, Advertising, Mobile, Video
Letterhead (Letter size paper)
This is for sending letters out to prospective clients. We need it to appear professional and clean. It should include:
-- 296 Woodroffe Ave, Suite 4
-- Ottawa, ON
-- K2A 3V5
- Our website address http://www.accelbusiness.com
- A small section listing our services, like on the back of the business cards (this should not dominate the letterhead!). We just want to remind customers that we offer many services beyond what they are looking for at the moment.
Cover page and Inner page template for project proposals (Letter size paper)
Note: This can be something done in photoshop or illustrator, you DO NOT need to make an MS Word template.
We need a template to use for sending proposals to potential clients. It needs to look modern and professional and share the same look and feel as the logo, business cards and letterhead.
- Cover page - something that stands out and grabs attention. The potential client will be looking through several proposals and have them all piled up on their desk. We want OUR PROPOSAL to stand out! :)
-- It should contain:
--- Our logo, services, website
--- A title
--- A subtitle
--- A date
- Inner page template - this is just a normal page within the proposal. The header and/or footer should contain a small logo, our website address, a date, room for a document title and page numbers somewhere. We would also like to see some ideas that we can use for level 1, 2 and 3 headings within the document.
Envelope - Regular size
We're looking for a design to put on letters we send to clients. Again, the clients are receiving several letters by mail each day and ours needs to STAND OUT from the competition :)
We need the usual:
- Logo in top left
- Address (see letterhead description for this)
- Anything else you think would make it look cool :)
I know this is a really long design brief but I am confident that you will do an excellent job! Please do not be afraid to push your creative limits :)
Send me a message if you have any questions and I will reply as soon as possible.