Ana was great to work with. She was immensely patient & was able to figure out what we were looking for in a design even when we didn’t always know how to explain what we were looking for in design terms. Highly recommend!
How cailin.b.robinson started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Live Pretty Well
What’s your company slogan?
Play & Be Awesome
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Live Pretty Well offers "play coaching" to folks who wish to be light with their lives and engage in more play for their health and happiness... so their life amounts to more than the sum of their daily adult obligations. Play is scientifically proven to increase human happiness and wellbeing, along with improve connections among people. Live Pretty Well aims to make PLAY mainstream and a necessity for living your best life. Product = customized coaching. Target audience = healthy-minded individuals who feel a bit stuck, and/or want a nudge in living to their fullest potential in a happy, productive life.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I think the bird is visually interesting. I like the variety of shape, size and weight
I like the integration of more than one thing with one line
I like the movement and playfulness of this one
I like the line quality of the leopard
I light the lightness of this one
I like the super identifiable loops in this one...seems like it would be recognizable
Love the outlines in the one - overlapping and organic. Also like the contrast in fonts - heavy to light
I like the fonts in this one a lot. I love the initials in the background in a different color
Here are a couple things that are important to me:
- having different versions of the logo (a wide, a tall, a mini...etc)
- "imperfection" in the line quality/ visual weight -- or some aspect of the design. With the brand name "Live Pretty Well" I want to be sure to communicate the value in imperfection, attainability, and just having fun with it (instead of perfect and serious
- want it to feel light and playful, but professional
- I would LOVE to see the design incorporate 3, bright (pitaya-colored) small, organic circles. This is important to be as a point of emphasis and also has symbolic meaning to the brand.
- I love variety of line quality and overlapping elements
I included a couple sketches - just ideas that I've envisioned a tad bit when thinking about logo. Also, the written image was designed for me & I appreciate the playfulness of it and the style of writing - to give you an idea.