Great design and responds back quickly. Highly recommend.
Thanks for your flexibility
High quality, fast und friendly contact
How michellerima2 started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
A Balanced You
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Targeting men and women who are looking for a "balanced" lifestyle of nutrition. I will coach them regularly and adjust their macronutrients to meet their personal goals(fat loss, weight gain, maintenance, improve athletic performance)
I would like to attract athletes as well as non athletic individuals.
"BALANCE" is what I am trying to focus on...
ideas I had were possibly...something that represents the balance of real life(family, work, exercise) with a subtle fitness influence(like a kettlebell)...
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
-I like the idea of a sketched looking “skyline” but instead of buildings it’s the outline of things like an apple, house, kettlebell, something else that would represent “balance” like a balance scale, maybe a stick figure representation of a family, and something that lets people know that nothing is off limits for food choices like a cupcake outline maybe.?....all drawn out with a fine line. Not bold and harsh looking.
- I like a finer font too. I’m open to the cursive look that I have attached. I also like a plain typewriter font too.
- I like basic colors like gray, black, white, navy, khaki. If it needs a pop of color I like kelly green or dark blue.
- I also would be open to all lower case letters for the business name.
Before a designer puts a lot of work into it I will tell you what I’m not so in to..
- not into aggressive, bold looking design
- I do not want to deter males with too much delicacy as well.
-I do not want to deter non-athletes.