How Jonathan@ND started their product packaging journey
Great use of space.
Nice way of incorporating pattern.
Simple but elegant.
Again, nice pattern and imagery.
Elegant with a nice use of abstract pattern.
Simple and Luxury looking.
Again, very simple with great use of space.
So simple, with a great use of pattern placement.
Great use of simple typography and mix of neat/rough.
Nice easy integration of flavour while keeping the packaging similar.
What colors do you want to see in your design?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Description of the product
Nutritionally Complete. One Drink. Convenient Organic & Vegan-friendly powder which contains all the nutrition you need for one meal.
Description of the product target audience
Fast on the go types.
People who are wanting to choose a healthy option to replace a meal.
We're looking for pouch packaging that reflects an upmarket complete nutritional drink brand. It should be fairly luxury but can be a bit on the fun/casual side as well, it should hopefully stand out in a sea of bland protein powder packaging.
Here's a few points:
- We DO NOT need the label designed. (It will be stuck on the back)
- Must contain the line "Complete Nutrition. One Drink"
- The packaging should be interchangeable with the flavors Vanilla, Berry, Chocolate, Coffee.
- The packaging can be a full bleed edge to edge design.
- The packaging pouch can be either white/black.
- The packaging must contain the logo.
- The packaging print can contain multiple colors.
- The front can contain the following: "Organic", "Plant-Based", "Non-GMO", "Vegan Friendly", "Gluten Free", "Soy Free"
What to avoid
- No Pictures of People. (e.g. muscular people).
- We're not a muscle protein company.
- Do not use the number "1" it's too literal.
We're after a fun modern look, not an old school "Muscle Mass, Gym Buff" esque design.
Dimensions: 335mm high x 240mm wide x (60mm)*2 bottom gusset
Zip Placement: 35mm below top of bag